Saturday, February 20, 2016

LEGO Bricksy Book REVIEW about Street artist Banksy



LEGO Bricksy Book REVIEW about Street artist Banksy. A book by fellow Canadian LEGO builder and Photographer Jeff Friesen,
Thanks to Skyhorse Publishing for sending me an au Gratis copy of this wonderful book by Jeff Friesen. I loved doing the review on this book, and hope to do many more. I do appologize for not be able to have this done in a more timely manner as I had encountered a series injury and not being well enough to put my full mind to it.

Links for his book are:
www.jeff-friesen.com
www.thebrickfantastic.com  #jefffriesen #bricksy #banksy #LEGO #bookreview #legobook



No comments:

Post a Comment

Videos Archive and past Blog

Buy Merch From Freddie

Buy Your DVD's here - Shipping Included in North America:

Total Page views