Sunday, April 3, 2011

new 9v train tracks "RED HOT"

 New 9v train tracks being produced. Out of Youngstown, OH USA. This is great it breathes life back to the AFOL community and users of 9v track.  I believe this was a bad move for LEGO to discontinue the 9v system, but I'm only one of a zillion people that think the same thing.  I am so glad someone has brought it back to life.  Now to get the metal train motor wheels, and we will be laughing.  Kudos to the team at Me-Models. 
 http://www.me-models.com/store/index.php





The grey ones are the LEGO RC track but used here as a reference to show the difference.  The Lego 9v had metal across the top.

I know I will order from Me-models. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Videos Archive and past Blog

Buy Merch From Freddie

Buy Your DVD's here - Shipping Included in North America:

Total Page views