Sunday, October 10, 2010

mission Space

As I grew up my parents took me to several different space museums on summer trips. i remember the Nei Armstrong air and space Museum, The Michigan Space Center, And Kennedy space Center Florida, where i saw the shuttle Discovery on the pad ready to launch,launch date was (September 29,1988 STS-26), the first one after the Shuttle Challenger diaster.(January 28,1986 STS-51-L). So when this LEGO set #10213 Space Shuttle Adventure , (brickset specs) was launched in the LEGO stores this summer i had to purchase one. It's a beautiful set. Here is my video of my thoughts on the Lego Shuttle and some other space memoribilia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Videos Archive and past Blog

Buy Merch From Freddie

Buy Your DVD's here - Shipping Included in North America:

Total Page views