Monday, November 30, 2009

Wal-Mart's Lego Price Rollbacks

WARNING: Wal-Mart's (new lower price Rollbacks) are NOT SO rollbacks, BECAUSE:  I bought a LEGO set on Saturday which was rolledback from $129.99 to $99.99. Well it came up FULL price, when I went to customer service, they told me bluntly, that rollback means just a longer sale than a week.  it's not a new lower price forever thing. (FALSE ADVERTISING)...is what it is. BE CAREFUL.  When I told them that there were none since it was rolled back, they said that I should have got a raincheck, that's when I said why? its a new lower price, rollback, why get a raincheck, that's when they told me no Rollback is a "FANCY NAME FOR A SALE". Sorry you missed it.  I was Pi.... off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Videos Archive and past Blog

Buy Merch From Freddie

Buy Your DVD's here - Shipping Included in North America:

Total Page views